An award winning year for Bedsonline
Receiving any kind of award is always a matter for celebration and provides great motivation to all those who are recognized. But when your business receives nine awards in just one year, some of them for the 4th year running, the message is loud and clear: keep up the good work.
Bedsonline has often been recognized for its incredible offering and service through a variety of different awards (and even more nominations). But over the last year the recognitions have rained down. This makes us exceptionally proud of all the team´s hard work and achievements. But additionally it gives us enormous pride because many of these were ‘readers choice´ awards – thus reflecting just how close we are to our travel agencies.
At Bedsonline we focus solely on working with travel agencies. For us they are more than just clients, they are our partners in a long-term and win-win relationship developed over years of sharing mutual interests and expertise.
As we come close to the end of the year, we wanted to recap all of the awards received across all of the different markets in 2017. We want to recognize the dedication of our Bedsonline teams across the globe and thank all of our partners for their continued support.
- Globe Travel Awards for `Best Accommodation-Only Operator´
- Travel Bulletin Star Award for the `Accommodation-Only Provider´ for the 4th year running
- The Selling Travel Agents Choice Awards 2017
- Nomination for the Globe Travel Awards 2018
- Irish Travel Industry Awards for the `Best Supplier Sales Representative´
- Trade Partner Representative of the Year at The Worldchoice Ireland Conference for the 2nd year in a row
- Trav Media Vakantie Awards 2017 for the `Best Up-Cross Selling Partner´
- The RAVT Awards for the `Best Booking Platform´
- The Agenttravel Travelranking Award for the `Best Hotel Reservation Center´ in Spain
- The Group AVA award for the `Best Booking Platform 2016´ in the Balearic Islands